Often referred to as a cable car or cradle, it is an electric temporary suspension channel device for aerial work. A motor-driven movable platform is suspended from the wire rope along a vertical surface of the building by a suspension mechanism placed on top of the building. The rope suspension platform has strong construction adaptability, higher structure, less land for construction, higher construction efficiency, ease of installation, and less manual labor.
1. Hot-dip galvanized structure to prevent rust and prolong service life.
2. Pin joints to ensure faster installation and removal.
3. The specific weight can achieve cost-effective logistics management.
4. Windproof device to avoid platform sway under high wind conditions.
5. Modular platform to ensure a variety of length combinations to achieve the smallest floor area.
CHI Group Co., Ltd. is a state-level group company. The Group is headquartered in Wuxi with a registered capital of nearly RMB 300 million. The main business areas include the design and technical research and development of BMU, aerial work platforms, electric hanging baskets, construction elevators, bridge maintenance testing equipment, and tool-type scaffoldings: sales of general machinery and accessories, electrical machinery and equipment, instrumentation, and scaffolding. Leasing (excluding financing leases), installation and maintenance services, self-employment and agent import and export of various commodities and technologies. The group owns five major industrial bases in Wuxi, Kunming, Guiyang, Chengdu and Tianjin, 13 offices, 6 rental subsidiaries, 3 overseas service agencies and 1 mechanical engineering institute. It is a diversified and intensive modern enterprise group.