(1) The building shall be capable of withstanding the weight of the window cleaning machine and its accessories and shall be subject to the approval of the registered master architect.
(2) The building should be designed and constructed to facilitate the installation and use of the window cleaning machine.
(3) The diameter of the embedded bolt used for installing the window cleaning machine should not be less than 16mm.
(4) In order to ensure the normal operation of the ship on the surface of the building, it is advisable to configure a fixed guiding device (except for the equipment) when the working height is 30m.
(5) At the appropriate location of the building, a power outlet for the window cleaner should be provided. The socket should be rainy, safe, and can be relied upon. Emergency situations can easily cut off the power supply.
(6) There should be enough foot-to-connection strength between the window cleaning machine and the building. The large load acting on the building should not be copied to the allowable value of the building.