The working speed of each mechanism of the window cleaning machine should meet the following requirements, and the error is not more than ± 5% of the design value.
(1) The rotation speed is not more than 15m/min
(2) The variable speed is not more than 20m/min
(3) Lifting speed is not more than 20m/min
(4) Walking speed is not more than 15m/min
(5) A fixed-type safety guardrail shall be installed around the window cleaning machine, and the guardrail shall be provided with a web. The guardrail height-degree should not be lower than 0.8m on the side of the building, and the other part should be no less than 1.1m. The guardrail should be able to withstand the horizontal concentrated load of 1000N. A baffle with a height of not less than 150 mm shall be provided around the lower part of the guardrail, and the gap between the baffle and the bottom plate shall be no more than 5 mm.
(6) When the window cleaning machine is working under the rated load, the noise of the operator's ear should not exceed 85dB (A), and the noise outside the machine should not exceed 80dB (A).
(7) The usability test of the window cleaning machine is based on the work cycle of the whole machine and the number of rings is 3000 times. The work cycle-ring consists of lifting, booming, swinging, trolley walking and other actions.