The working speed of each mechanism of the window cleaning machine should meet the following regulations, and the error should not exceed ±5% of the design value.
(1) The lifting speed is not more than 20m/min
(2) The walking speed is not more than 15m/min
(3) The luffing speed is not more than 20m/min
(4) Rotation speed is not more than 15m/min
(5) When the window cleaner is working under the rated load, the noise near the operator's ear should not exceed 85dB (A), and the noise outside the machine should not exceed 80dB (A).
(6) The reliability test of the window cleaning machine is assessed according to the number of working cycles of the whole machine 3000 times. The working cycle consists of the lifting of the gondolas, the boom luffing, rotation, and the walking of the trolley.
(7) The gondolas of the window cleaner should be equipped with fixed safety guardrails, and the guardrails should be equipped with web bars. The height of the guardrail on the side of the building should not be less than 0.8m, and other parts should not be less than 1.1m. The guardrail should be able to withstand a horizontal concentrated load of 1000N. There should be baffles with a height of not less than 150mm around the lower part of the guardrail, and the gap between the baffle and the bottom plate should not be greater than 5mm.