1. The window cleaning machine should be equipped with an overload detection device, which should be able to detect the load of the operator, equipment and materials on the crane to avoid personnel danger and mechanical damage caused by overload.
2. An overload detection device should be installed on each lifting mechanism.
3. The overload of the gondola as it rises, falls or stands should be detected during use.
4. The overload detection device of the window cleaning machine should be triggered when the crane is 1.25 times rated load or before.
5. Once the overload detection device is activated, all movements other than the reduction will be stopped until the overload load is removed.
6. When the overload detection device is triggered, the overload indicator will continue to emit a visual or audible signal to alert the operator on the gondola.
7. Components preset by the overload detection device shall take protective measures to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
8. The overload detection device shall be designed to perform the static load and window cleaning test required by this standard.
9. The window washer overload detection device shall be able to work within the load range of 1.6 times the rated load of the hoisting hoisting mechanism; the climbing hoisting mechanism shall work within the limit working load of 1.6 times. The overload detection device shall be capable of withstanding the rated load of the hoisting mechanism 3 times without damage.