Permanent bridge inspection vehicles are installed on bridges, mostly for extra large bridges, such as long-span cable-stayed bridges and suspension bridges. These bridge inspection vehicles usually consist of the following components:
(2) truss beam suspension system (gantry): the suspension system connects and attaches the truss beam to the main beam;
(3) truss beam driving and braking system: providing the power of the truss beam to move longitudinally along the bridge;
(4) Track system: Profile steel or rail steel, fixed on the top or bottom of the main beam, carrying and guiding the truss beam.
(5) Electrical and control systems: provide the power source for the truss beam movement to ensure that the drive mechanism can take power within the full bridge range;
(6) Suspended ladder: Provides the inspectors from the bridge deck access passage to the inspection truss beam.www.chinagondola.com