(1) The building should be able to bear the weight of the window cleaner and its accessories, and must be approved by the registered chief architect.
(2) The design and construction of the building should be convenient for the safe installation and use of window cleaners.
(3) The diameter of the embedded bolt used for installing the window cleaner shall not be less than 16mm.
(4) In order to ensure the normal operation of the suspended working platform on the surface of the building, when the working height exceeds 30m, it should be equipped with a fixed guiding device (except the equipment itself).
(5) Power sockets for window cleaners should be installed at appropriate locations in the building. The socket should be rainproof, safe and reliable. It is convenient to cut off the power in an emergency.
(6) There should be sufficient connection strength between the window cleaner and the building, and the maximum load acting on the building should not exceed the allowable value of the building's force.